loro Milano production
Scroll down to discover the potential of our infrastructure and the range of services we can bring to your project.
Briefing & Consultancy
- Creative workshops
- Creative consultancy
- Creative audit
- Competitors analysis
- Production consultancy
Results You’ll receive a written proposal where we recap on the aim and scope of the project, outline our creative vision and efforts on how to develop a helpful solution. We’ll include a first, rough estimate in regards to costs and timing.
- Creative direction
- Storytelling and script writing
- Look & Feel development through mood boards and style frames
- Character design and illustration
- Mood film editing
- Music research and sketches
After narrowing down and adjusting the options on how to bring your message to life, our concept paper reaches the point where everybody can get behind it and you as a client are comfortable to commission the production.
- Organization of the shoot
- Casting supervision
- Location finding
- Special effect tests
- Director’s interpretations
- Art direction
- Set design and set building
- Model making
Before the production starts, all parties involved come together for the pre-production meeting. Here you get the chance to review the contents of the booklet, choose from presented options and raise last minute requests within reason, while we take you through our road map for the whole production.
- A 15,000 ft2 studio for film and photography
- In-house directors and DoPs
- VFX supervision
- Camera equipment
- High speed and special effects
- SPIKETM high-speed motion control
- Photorealistic CGI and animation pipeline
- Character animation
- Music composition
- Recording studio
- Voice recording
- Sound effects
- Sound design
- Mixing and mastering
After the shoot we select the best material and provide it for your revision in form of rough compositions in case of still images or as a first draft edit of a film. We meet in an offline session to discuss and tweak this edit together with you, until we end up with a version that you are happy to approve. This offline edit is still a rough diamond that will be polished in post-production.
- Color grading
- Visual effects
- Photorealistic CG elements and extensions
- End tags and packshots
- Title design and supers
- Motion graphics
After a couple of iterations, where we incorporate your feedback, we present you with the final moving and still images. You sign off on the master files and we start adapting them for broadcast, print, stream, post or screening.
- Product images and feature visualization
for e-commerce platforms and packaging
- Collateral for print and web
- Second screen content
- Behind the scenes content and production
stories for PR and social media channels
- Cut downs and variations
- Language adaptations
- Self-hosted data workflow
- Secure storage of your project’s data
You’ll receive ready to use content, tailored to each platform and touchpoint that you plan to target. For future use all project data is securely stored and archived. With Loro Production, you have a partner that takes care of a project, even after its completion.